Enumclaw Street Fair 5k Run/Walk
Enjoy fitness in a fun way at the Enumclaw Street Fair 5K Race! This
is an opportunity for families to grab the dog, put the kids in the jogger, pick up your neighbor and enjoy an easy course
for 3.1 miles.
After you cross the finish line, enjoy the
Enumclaw Street Fair with over 120 vendors, great food, 2 entertainment stages, carnival rides, and family fun for all
Race participants will receive a t-shirt and sponsor samples.
BE PART OF IT!!!
DATE: Saturday, July 27, 2013
START TIME: 9 AM SHARP! Packet Pick-up available Friday at the Street Fair Rotary Booth (Intersection of Cole/Initial
START/FINISH LINE: Corner of Railroad and Myrtle (next to Library)
Kids Dash starts at 8:45AM (just under a mile)
- *Family registration includes 2 adult shirts and 1 youth shirt. Additional shirts
can be purchased for $8 when registering.
- Stroller participants do not need to be registered but will not receive
a shirt or chip time device.
- Printable Registration Forms are available for those wishing to register by mail. Contact
- T-Shirts are not guaranteed after 7/7/13. Children that require an adult-sized shirt must register as
an adult. (Adult and youth shirts are different material.)
- Online Registration ends on July 21st at 10pm. After this
date, participants must register on-site on race day starting at 7:30 am. Again, availability of T-shirts is not guaranteed
for day-of-race registrations, so register early!
- Registration fees are Non-Refundable.
AWARDS: Prizes will be awarded to the top Male & Female finishers
in the following age groups:
12 and under
WEBSITE / CONTACT INFO:
2013 5K Course
Start at Railroad and Myrtle Street (Behind
Travel North on Railroad to Battersby Ave.
Turn right on Battersby Ave. & continue towards 284th.
Just before your reach 284th,
turn right into Ellenson Park and follow the trail that wraps around the perimeter of the park.
Return to Battersby Ave. and return
back toward the direction you came.
Continue on Battersby all the way to Porter Street.
Turn left on Porter (beware Porter
Street will not be shut down, sidewalks are available).
Turn left on Marshall Street and continue to Railroad.
Turn Right on Railroad to finish