Enumclaw Rotary Street Fair 5k Run/Walk
Enjoy fitness in a fun way at the Enumclaw Rotary Street Fair 5K Race! This flat and fast 5k course is great for kids in strollers to competitive racers, and everyone in between!
After you cross the finish visit the Enumclaw Street Fair with over 100 vendors, great food, a main entertainment stage and a family fun zone that features a rock wall, a giant dual slide and more! Family fun for all ages.
Race participants will receive a t-shirt and a goody bag filled with great prizes. Plus the top 2 finishers in each division (men and women) will receive a prize. Divisions: Under 20/ 21-30/ 31-40/ 41-50/ 51-60/ Over 60. This event will be timed!
BE PART OF IT!!!
Race date: Saturday, July 29, 2017
Preregistration deadline: July 18th, 2017
Kids Dash starts at 8:45AM (just under a mile)
Late Registration and Day of Race
- *Family registration is for families of 4 or more. It includes 2 adult shirts and 2 youth shirt, however all of your children can participate as a part of your family registration fee. Additional shirts can be purchased for $8.50 when registering. Children can choose between the 1k kids race or full 5k.
- Stroller participants do not need to be registered but will not receive a shirt or chip time device.
- Printable Registration Forms are available for those wishing to register by mail. Contact info below.
- T-Shirts are not guaranteed after 7/20/17. Children that require an adult-sized shirt must register as an adult. (Adult and youth shirts are different material.)
- Online Registration ends on July 18th at 10pm. After this date, participants can register on-site on race day starting at 7:30 am. Again, availability of T-shirts is not guaranteed for day-of-race registrations, so register early! Preregistration packets can be picked up the evening before.
- Registration fees are Non-Refundable.
AWARDS: Each runner will receive a "prize" bag and additional prizes will be awarded to the top 2 finishers in each division (men and women).
WEBSITE / CONTACT INFO:
Travel North on Railroad to Battersby Ave.
Turn right on Battersby Ave. & continue towards 284th.
Just before your reach 284th, turn right into Ellenson Park and follow the trail that wraps around the perimeter of the park.